By Inspirational Columnist and Author: Linda Mose Meadows


However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--
1 Corinthians 2:9

Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE POWER OF FAITH: URBAN VIEWS COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER PROVIDES AWESOME BOOK REVIEW FOR THE BLESSEDNESS OF BELIEVING




Urban Views Community Newspaper, March 2009 edition had a wonderful surprise in store for me today. After receiving a phone call about this news, it felt like Christmas morning when I was a little girl and opened my gift and there was a beautiful doll with curly hair and a chocolate complexion. "Suzie" that's what I named her! Well it was that same excitement all over again, when I visited the Urban Views website which has provided an awesome book review on my literary "baby" :



The Blessedness of Believing

A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons

and
God's Promises
by Linda Mose Meadows

(Tate, November 2007)




The book review written by Ms. Linda Tate @ Precious Memories entitled:




THE POWER OF FAITH



here's what was written:



"We have so much to be thankful for. As we walk this journey of life, we will experience many lessons. We will stumble, but we must never give up. I recently read The Blessedness of … "
Read Full Article »
Read more in this section:
Linda's Picks



Hope you enjoyed the review. Friends, at this moment all I can say is ,"Thank you Lord, this is truly happening!" Bless you Linda Pate for reading and appreciating my devotional journey-but God! And thank you to Urban Views for publishing the book review, yes my heart is truly glad!


I'm encouraged to keep hope alive! Why not join me!




"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him."

Lamentations 3:25



Shared With Joy,

Linda Mose Meadows,

AuthorThe Blessedness of Believing

A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises

http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Professor Dru said...

Congratulations, Sister Linda!

LMM/RDM said...

I thank God for His blessing me! I am very appreciative of all that's occuring in this season of my life!

Inspirational Author & Columnist, Linda Mose Meadows

Inspirational Author & Columnist, Linda Mose Meadows
Rickey and Linda Meadows

eCONTACT INFORMATION

e Mail:

blessedbelievers1@yahoo.com

Please feel free to contact me via BLOG also, I'd enjoy hearing from you and welcome your signing my guest book.

Friends, join me on facebook, twitter.com, iseecolor and blogcatalog!


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES AND PICTURES

PRAISE MUSIC


My Favorite Books and Music


www.Mattphoto.com

SEARCH ENGINE

Submit your site to
20 Search Engines for FREE!
Title
URL
Email
addme.com search engine submission
>
THE BLESSEDNESS OF BELIEVING: A DEVOTIONAL JOURNEY OF LIFE'S LESSONS AND GOD'S PROMISES By LINDA MOSE MEADOWS

"The Blessedness of Believing: A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises is expressly written with a heart that seeks after the righteousness of God with uplifting personal sentiments and prayers, referencing Holy Scripture, encouraging lyrics and deep expressions of faith ."

$14.99 Book

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him! I Corinthians 2:9

Celebrate with faith filled friends and family this inspirational publication!

Or call Tate Publishing toll free to place your order 1-888-361-9473

Purchases of paperback, e-books and audio books are also be available on standard websites such as Tate Publishing, Barnes & Noble, target, Books A Million, Walden Books, Amazon.com, and in actual book stores. Ask Customer Service if you're unable to locate on shelf.

Join me for my next book signing! Reference the calendar and blog posts for a signing near you. Hope to see you there!

I pray you have continued joy for your journey!
Linda