Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ANOTHER TESTIMONY: RECONNECTING WITH FRIENDS FROM YESTERYEAR!


Pursue, righteousness, faith, love and peace.

2 Timothy 2:22


This is another testimony, I just have to share God's goodness! In one day I've connected with several outstanding friends from Buffalo, New York. I am giggling with delight. It's been many years since we attended an high school play, or encouraged our peers to join NAACP's Buffalo Youth Chapter or danced all night! But the memories are pronounced and the cold days of walking in thigh high snow to our friends home's remained forever etched in my memory. I bet their's as well. My one regret is that my dear friend, Mileka isn't here to celebrate this virtual reunion, Lord knows she'd appreciate this moment. She could always keep me abreast of what was going on and who married, had children and moved to another city. Surely, she must be gazing down from heaven and smiling! She loved reconnecting with friends and rlaughing about our high school days! We do grow up, face challenges, celebrate milestones and try to move past regrets with lessons learned and strive for better tommorrows.



Nicolette Mesiah



These friends from Buffalo's yesteryears are doing great things in their communities and most assuredly are enjoying life! It makes my heart particuarly happy to know this!


Artistic Adornment from Evette V. Everett


I praise God for this; they are all accomplished in their own right. They are entreprenuers: jewerly designers with anointed bead work creations, event planners with healthy gourmet foods and and a radio personality, but more importantly an officiando on Jazz Music. They all have exuberant spirits and are boldly accomplishing and treking down innovative paths. I am confident that the Holy Spirit concurs that they are our poster persons of grace and accomplishment! It's ok to model their persuaverance -"Just you do you! " as Robin likes to say! In other words, live your life like only you can! Dream and don't let go!

The Queen of Hang: Sheila E. Anderson


Well, I am sure you agree my friends this was so amazing-the benefits of the internet! One link my husband shared led me to three friends! It wasd done through the world wide web with the click of the mouse, and then my hitting send from my electronic mailbox, led me to their virtual doors. I pray they'll stay in touch and we'll evently see each other in person, really laugh out loud-eat some of Nicky's great food as we celebrate with Shelia's jazz collection serenading us and we acknowledge God's goodness in allowing us to be who He's has intended us to be! I pray you'll reconnect with your friends very soon and share your testimonies. In the meantime be sure to visit their websites, support their endeavors and be confident that realizing your true mission and opportunity is in view! Blessings To You!

Trusting and Believing God,

Linda Mose Meadows, Author

The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises (Tate Publishing, Nov. 2007)http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...