Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TODAY'S PROMISE FROM THE BIBLE


Today's Promise from the Bible


Thou [art] my hiding place and my shield:
I hope in thy word. Psalm 119:114

REFLECTION
The Lord promises to protect us from the attacks of our enemy, the Devil. It is in God's Word that we find the salvation that gives us hope to live.
http://promises.blueletterbible.org/



DAY BY DAY GRACE

The Ongoing Grace of God
I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts... it is good that the heart be established by grace. (Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 13:9)
Shared in Love,
Linda Mose Meadows, Author
The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises

1 comment:

Mary Moss said...

Linda, that day by day grace is what I rely upon! Very uplifting post:-)

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...