Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BACK TO BASICS MINISTRIES, INC. REACHING OUT TO HUMANITY WITH HANDS OF LOVE






















BACK TO BASICS MINISTRIES, INC.

REACHING OUT TO HUMANITY

WITH HANDS OF LOVE

God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God,

and God abides in them.

I John 4:16

I earnestly would have been lost had it not been for my loving friends: Rev. James and Sister Delores Giles and our exteneded family of Back To Basics Ministries. They loving embraced me and my concerns regarding my mother and grandmother. I called and they swiftly stepped in ministering to our spiritual needs and earthly matters. Meals, morning prayers, repairs, hugs and helping hands were abundantly provided. They are ambassadors for Christ!

This ministry does not only do for me, but the Western New York Community and Floridians that also need a helping hand.

My pictures are mere snapshots, there are so many wonderful acts of kindness and consideration that they actively partake in daily without fanfare. I praise God for their wisdom, insight and love shown to those of us that can't go on without a shoulder to lean on and an open heart to help us deal with the troubles of this world!

Need help? Need a Godly word in season and a caring soul to encourage you and help you on your way?

Simply contact them at :

Back to Basics Ministries , Inc.

906 Broadway,

Buffalo, NY. 14212

716-854-1086
and
Pastor Tony Brown and Katherine Brown
Back to Basics II Outreach Ministries Inc
431 W Hubbard Ave,
Deland, FL, 32720
386-738-0293,

Love awaits you my friend, love awaits YOU!

With a Greatful Heart!
Linda Mose Meadows, author
The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises (Tate, Nov. 2007)

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...