Saturday, July 30, 2011

WORDS, USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION- IT'S SO IMPORTANT!







Death and life are in the power of the tongue:





and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.





Proverbs 18:21 King James Version (KJV)











It’s no accident that my experiencing Bishop Vashti McKenzies’ Praycation set my day in motion. It had a tremendous domino effect. This soul satisfying spiritual retreat with participants from varying locations was compacted into approximately 40 minutes of uplifting prayer, scripture, exhortations and testimonies that provided excellent, yes restorative fuel for life's ongoing journey. But it truly was an elixir for the day. And it’s virtual to boot! It was by no means a passive experience, but a morning of giving and sharing! The many words spoken quenched my parched soul!


After receiving this spiritual fortification from Praycation, it was no happenstance that I'd be in a discussion with a dear friend on what it means to battle effectively; as folks would say, “Batlin hard!” in spiritual warfare. So there it was a day starting with the tools for acquiring spiritual muscle, followed by a discussion and application of taking that exercised muscle and punching the devil out instead of getting knocked out! But how? Hold on to that question friends. I believe the Holy Ghost will reveal the answer.


Let’s fast forward to Youtube. My dear sister friend urged me to check out Juanita Bynum and Dr. Cindy Trimm as I began deliberately speaking to my trials with authority using "kingdom language." I listened intently to the videos. It was clear that God had woven a theme throughout my aha moments for that day, and it all seemed to point in the direction of appreciating the significance of words spoken and the impact they have on us-past, present and future.


The word “impactful” not generally used, I feel is the most appropriate-from the very start of the day it was jammed packed with words reverencing God and my having divine authority to speak life into dying circumstances. We are encouraged to fashion our language with affirmations, abandoning a defeatist tone and a smoldering diatribe. Remember your mother saying, “Watch your mouth?” Well I was a mouthy youngster and sometimes my childish remarks crossed the line and warranted correction. It’s no mystery that well intentioned words shape and color our perplexed lives! It’s a fact that praising God one moment and spewing profanity or cursing another moment will potentially rock our worlds. One remark cancels out the other!


Our world is shaken to the core with words uttered in anguish, words spouted in thanksgiving, words expressed in conviction and yes, words pronounced in declaration!


Our presence is important, but our words fuel the course. We are atmosphere changers-it takes words! Yes, these words mark us. They permeate the atmosphere and set us up for eternity. Our children’s, children will know the impact. Words can empower us. Prayerfully we are now transforming our speaking and our thinking. Our thinking is aligned with the realization that God is the source and strength of our lives. These profound words can heal, but more importantly they usher in positive occurrences and improved realities are then manifested.


Ask Dennis Kimbro regarding his success and being the bestseller of : Live Your Dreams, Think and Grow Rich-he’ll tout that in his book: What Makes The Great, Great; one is that prayer is the greatest need. The words of prayer which aide in changing our thoughts to alter our condition! There it is!









Powerful Prayer !




A psalm of David, regarding a time when David was in the wilderness of Judah.




O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water.
(NLV) Psalm 3:1




Words, words, refreshing words! Speak and declare that "God you are my God! " Relish in the natural and spiritual benefits of God’s Holy Word. As you break the cycle of negativity, take to heart that God's word will not return to you void. The more scripture you study, the better inclined you'll be to embrace transformative language and living. Be encouraged and meditate on all the attributes of a loving Lord and Savior!


Dr. Cindy Trimm says folks repeat what they hear. Don’t you love the truth? Change your destiny by changing your language. I have been enthralled with this realization. She inquires and asks the poignant question, “What are you feeding on?” And if I were to piggy back on that thought, my question to you would be: “What dialogues do you entertain with yourself and others?


Friends, never mind the grammar, it's good gospel ain’t it? Dr. Trimm says, we can download success into our day! So if we get in the mindset that we can decree doom, guess what? It will unfold! Imagine cultivating dread, pandemonium and being assured that and expecting it will springboard and blossom! It’s in our conversations, thinking, and actions! But the flip side is we have the power to manifest positive outcomes, decree and build formidable lives with wonderfully great outcomes.


Thank you Holy Ghost I am grasping this now. And Lord knows I want to jump up and down, because emotions have been the ruler over much of my conversations. But, today I am praising God for deliverance! Don’t tell me that listening to sage, anointed advice and reading scripture won’t usher you to higher heights! So here it is friends, if I think better of myself and apply these truths, God will bring it to past! Transformation is vital for our life and generations to come. We must select our choices. What’s your preference? Living or dying? I entreat you to choose life, it’s on the tip of your tongues.


It made sense that Paula White and Cindy Trimm are encouraging us to tape record our conversations! Many of us think that’s ridiculous, but what I am sure Paula's revelation is really reinforcing us to stop and begin to listen to our own words. These words are spoken often with no regard for the impact that they’ll have on us, our situations and circumstances. So if the words have hindered us and entrapped us, we ought to desire a shift, not to give in to the demonic forces that entrap us!


Let’s begin to break the pattern of negativity!


Whatever I bound in heaven and earth is loosed and bound! I must take authority
halt victim thinking and fix my thoughts. As Dr. Trimm says, “Press your ears to the word of God.”




Come on and get hungry! Where's your appetite for God’s truths: that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, created for such a time as this! No every day is not going to be blissful, but there’s no need to sit crouched in the dark room, shades drawn, awaiting the fall! We aren’t abandoned, but instead blessed and exonerated by His loving kindness and grace. We’re not thrown away-God is faithful. He is our banner, our strong tower, our help, our deliverer!


*He is Jehovah-nissi ("Jehovah is my banner," Ex. 17: 15, suggestive of triumph), Jehovah-shalom ("the Lord is peace," Judges 6: 24), Jehovah-shamah ("Jehovah is present," Ezek. 48: 35), Jehovah-tisidkenu ("Jehovah is righteous," Jere. 23: 6), and Jehovah-Jireh ("Jehovah will provide," Gen. 22: 14). *Source: Scripture & Christian.word.org


We can dismantle the architectural design of the enemy! It starts with our speech!




The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.


For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
Luke 6:45


Audibly speak these words found in Prayer Book by Christian word.org

I declare God, the battle is already won. God is removing the enemy.
AFFIRMATIONS II*
I declare that my God will take care of the enemy that has come against what God has ordained for me.
I declare that my God is preserving me for what he has ordained for me.
I declare that we have won the Victory!
I believe God has sent His Word and it will not return void.
I declare that God has finally anointed us to do His will.
I declare that God has given us Divine healing and Divine Life.
I expect the Victory that Jesus has won the Victory for us on the cross.
God's Favor and Blessings are on me today.
I expect God's Mercy and Grace on me today.
I expect God's Favor on me today.
I expect God to extend my life to the next rapture.
I declare that God is going to give me supernatural increase till the next
rapture.
I will live and not die, but declare the Works of the Lord
I declare that God's Favor is on me, that He has given me His Strength, Wisdom,
Blessings, and Peace .
I expect God's blessings in my life today.
I believe God has given me His Abundant Life.



* A declaration outside the Will of God is witchcraft.
* Declarations only work if we are in right-standing with the Lord







Come on now let’s breathe and worship God for his awakening that his holy presence lives, moves and operates freely in each of us! I must turn my words into ladders, rungs if you will that elevate me to possibility and prosperity thinking, not just for the material benefits but to be a spiritual trailblazer feasting on the knowledge to who I am and allow that spill into empowering language. Decree and declare friends!!!


Thank you Jesus Christ!




Expressing Thanksgiving and Joy!
Linda Mose Meadows, Urban Views Weekly & Empower Magazine Columnist and Inspirational Author of: The Blessedness of Believing A Devotional Journey of Life’s Lessons and God’s Promises and Co-publisher of Eyes of Faith Magazine

http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/

http://blessedauthorlm.wordpress.com/

http://eyesoffaithmagazine.blogspot.com/

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...