Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SHARING A WONDERFUL “WOW MOMENT": PUBLISHED IN THE INTERNATION REVIEW OF AFRICAN AMERICAN ART!


for subcription and art information visit :

THE INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF AFRICAN AMERICAN ART

VOL. 23: NO. 1









"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,

"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)









Author, Linda Mose Meadows and son, Michael

Celebrating a "WOW Moment" on Youtube




Keep believing friends in unexpected blessings and brighter days on our horizons! This is no cliché, God does have great things in store for you and me. My YouTube video is a good news report; it’s my creative way of sharing my recent personal "wow moment"!




This “wow moment” is about my literary contribution and it being published in The International Review of African American Art Volume 23, No. 1, 2010 edition. My article is entitled: "Superior to Circumstance – The Splendor Within," an "Art, Body and Soul" column on visually-impaired sculptor Chappelle Letman, pg 41. Mr. Letman is an incredible artist and human being with resilient faith!




The icing on the cake was learning that my son, Michael is also sharing this testimony of how God will honor your heart's desires. He's a newly published journalist and has written about the renowned artist Samella Lewis. His column is entitled: Samella Lewis Visits The HU Museum pg. 50. The International Review of African American Art Volume 23, No. 1 2010 Editor, Juliette Harris chose to place our columns in the same publication. Now that’s clearly how God orchestrates his blessings! He provides us with a universal testimony.








Art by Samella Lewis



I hope this news encourages you to stay the course and continue on your journeys, assured that God knows the plans He has for each of us, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.

For the bible and our celebratory moments tells us so!





Expressing Thanksgiving & Joy!

Linda Mose Meadows, Author & Inspirational Columnist:

The Blessedness of Believing

A Devotional Journey of Life’s Lessons and God’s Promises

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...