Monday, February 2, 2009

LAUNCHING THE BLESSEDNESS OF BELIEVING COMMUNITY HELPING HANDS WISH LIST!

I sought the Lord,
and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
Psalm 14:4-5

Friends have you had this very urgent feeling that there's much more that you needed to be doing to lend a helping hand outside of your own circle? I am sure you have and are possibly experiencing this right now ! Well count me in that number! I desire to do more, step out on faith with bigger, bolder steps and rest assured it can't be about busy work!

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE POTENTIAL OF THIS ENDEAVOR-HAVING A NEED AND YOUR WISH BEING GRANTED OR, BEING ABLE TO ASSIST WITH A HELPING HAND AND GIVING HELP TO THOSE IN NEED.

My husband and I were chatting, and then in the conversation I felt the mental light bulb click on and light was emitted. My spirit shouted: "I've got it!"

We both agreed why not create a BLESSEDNESS OF BELIEVING COMMUNITY HELPING HANDS WISH LIST? We have friends in ministry, you have friends in ministry, friends that always help others and several never call it ministry that are doing exceptional work with meager supplies and little or no money! Yes, a helping hand goes a very long way. SO NOT ONLY DO I WANT TO ASSIST OTHERS, I AM HOPING THAT YOU'LL PLAY A BIG PART IN THIS ENDEAVOR AND PARTNER WITH US IN ASSISTING OTHERS TO REALIZE AND ADDRESS THE NEED TO CONTINUE SERVING.

On the Right hand column of my blog I will begin listing Ministries' "WISH LISTS" or persons names that have a real desire to continue their calling-their work to positively touch lives, make great differences and demonstrate GOD'S LOVE! Love is an action word!

My friends you are invited to contact THOSE LISTED regarding their ministries need. I encourage you to give from the heart, connect them with your resources, volunteers etc. and just watch the seeds blossom into something extraordinary.

If you wish to have your ministries name placed on the Wish List simply comment on this blog with your contact information or email me at: blessedbelievers1@yahoo.com and indicate in subject: BB Community Helping Hands Wish List. I will not collect monies, nor any handle gifts or solicit goods; but will gladly share your need on my blogs, list your ministry information and pray that this endeavor catches someone's eye and touches the heart's of the wellmeaning to give.

Let’s witness your need being met with God’s gifts through a divine human touch. Keep me posted.

With tremendous joy!
Linda Mose Meadows, Author
The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises
http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...