Monday, March 10, 2008

Introducing...Souls of My Sisters

Linda and Candace at Walden Books, Norfolk VA.

NEW YORK, March 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Steven Zacharius, Chief Executive Officer and President of Kensington Publishing Corp. announced today a joint publishing agreement between Kensington Publishing Corp. and Souls of My Sisters, Inc., which takes its name from the highly successful Essence Bestseller SOULS OF MY SISTERS: Black Women Break Their Silence, TellTheir Stories, and Heal Their Spirits, written and edited by Dawn Marie Daniels and Candace Sandy.

Souls of My Sisters Books, the imprint launched this month with an update of SOULS OF MY SISTERS and the new SOULS REVEALED: A SOULS OF MY SISTERS BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND TOOLS FOR HEALING YOUR LIFE, SOUL AND SPIRIT with a foreword by Star Jones. Other projects include It Happened In Church: Stories of Humor from the Pulpit to the Pews written by Patti S. Webster.

Souls of My Sisters Books will publish a minimum of four titles per year. Kensington will distribute the books, building upon its base as the country's leading distributor of African American titles.


No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...