Thursday, August 27, 2009

LET'S CELEBRATE A CREATIVE MARVEL: JERRY CRAFT!




“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others,
devote yourself to your community around you,
and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
—Mitch Albom(b. 1958); author, screenwriter, musician






Mitch Albom didn’t know Jerry Craft, but this quote certainly mirrors the spirit of this intuitive and talented man: Jerry Craft. How I wish my brothers and I had, had cartoons like theses to read on Sunday mornings. Remember you couldn’t wait to get your hands on the “funnies? The funnies were full of our favorite comic strips. Mama’s Boyz have been added to my list. I am young at heart, so this is right up my alley. The characters are constantly evolving because of a nurturing family environment and positive experiences in their community.




Visit Jerry’s site: Mama's Boyz and learn about the cartoonist, his passion for family, promoting character building qualities, love of fine arts and his desire to motivate young people to think, grow and learn. The topics in Jerry’s comic strips and his books are relevant, timely and written with great understanding, honesty and humor. You’ll be pleased that you added these books to your personal libraries or shared them as great gifts which encourages literacy, creativity, ethics, character development and honest dialogue between adults and young people. I just loved them!











These wonderful books and items await you!







I am so pleased for Jerry. Kudos to him, his family and his brilliant editorial team! I pray that God continues to bless his endeavors in ways he hasn't even imagined!

The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go!
Joshua 1:9



Hey Mike, “Give me back my Mama’s Boyz Book!”


So Glad to Share:
Linda Mose Meadows, Urban Views Columnist and Inspirational Author of:
The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life’s Lessons and God’s Promises (Tate Publishing, Nov. 2007). http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/
http://blessedauthorlm.wordpress.com/

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...